Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Best guitar lick: I've seen the man

This article comes from the March 2005 edition of the Guitar Techniques magazine.

FOCUS ON YOU "My Favorite Things"
Andi Allan of MonkeyFX reckons these are the best guitar things ever...

GUITARIST - Christian Hayes (Cardiacs, Levitation, Dark Star)
ALBUM - My Bloody Valentine - Loveless
TRACK - Senseless Things - Too Much Kissing - best pop song ever!
SOLO - Stone Roses - 12 Storey Love Song (John Squire)
LICK - Robin Proper-Sheppard - I've Seen The Man, Scenes From The Second Storey
GUITAR - Ibanez Talman
AMP - Cornell Romany Plus
EFFECT - MonkeyFX - CheekyMonkey
GIG - My Bloody Valentine - Rollercoaster Tour, Brixton Academy (ears still ringing)
ROCK MOMENT - Lights go up for Curve, Brixton Academy (again), Cuckoo tour; Monty hits the bass drum and three people fall over from the impact. Magic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home