Thursday, January 26, 2006

Tour

Robin is currently working on the acoustic tour. As soon as this is finished we will put all the exact dates and venues on the site. Just sit tight and keep an eye on the site.

Verena Knemeyer (Sophia photographer extraordinaire) is organizing a photography and film exhibition in Hamburg and kindly asked me to mention it here. So here we go: they have a movie night 26th of january, a reading the 2nd of february and an acoustic music night with lots of sad music on 17th of february. The photo exhibition runs from the 19th of january till the 18th of february.
All the info you need at www.bilderbazar.de

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.myspace.com/vitotheband

6:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just noticed that Robin will be in concert in Belgium in April; It's awful; I've never missed Sophia in Belgium but I'm pregnant and in April I will be far in my pregnancy and it will be hard for me to stand up all the time... Ouch! Do you think there might be some solution for me?

8:25 pm  
Blogger wouter said...

Yep, start pushing! :-)
Breathe...PUSH!
Breathe...PUSH!
You've got until May 9 for the Antwerp gig.

8:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home