Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Ligament reform to join GVSB bill

Legendary London outfit Ligament are reforming to play as special guests at this Friday's Girls Against Boys show in London. GVSB perform the seminal Venus Luxure No1 Baby LP as part of the Don't Look Back series on Friday 21st July at Koko.

Ligament released several singles and an album on Robin's The Flower Shop Recordings and their drummer (Tim Cedar) was also part of the first Sophia line-up.

On a side note: I'll be in London this weekend. Dunno yet if I'll be able to make it to the gig, but if you see a tall Belgian guy, say hi.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you like Italian food I recommend that you try one of the Strada restaurants, they're dotted all over London. They are not too expensive but the food is really amazing! I promise you, i have never tasted food so subtle..., the things that happen in your mouth is enough turn anyone into a glutton! Enough your stay.

1:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe I missed The 'Lig' (and GVB, of course...).

If it wasn't for this fucking Sophia album (grumble grumble grumble) I would have so been there.

Hope you had a great time Wouter.

R.

5:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home