Thursday, February 08, 2007

Topsy-turvy

A message from Malcolm Middleton's site about the upcoming UK tour:

"Amazing UK supports

It's just been confirmed that the supports for my headline UK tour in March will be Sophia and Strike The Colours. Sophia is Robin Proper-Sheppard's band but he'll performing solo here. I've been listening to Robin's music since I was 17 and he was in The God Machine, so it's a bit topsy-turvy that he'll be going on before me but what the hell.

Strike The Colours is Jenny Reeve's new band but she'll also be doing these dates solo. Jenny's been in Arab Strap, Idlewild and The Reindeer Section and is really, really good. She does a lot of singing on my new album and will also be part of my band.

So, aye, get down early and lap them up. So to speak.

Malcolm."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home